best helicopter on the web , love it
The Bell 212 is a medium helicopter with a powertrain powered by two engines Pratt & Whitney PT6T-3B, with semi-rigid main rotor, two blades rotor systems. Manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron for civilian or military use, first flew in 1968. In 1970 entered the service of the U.S. Marine Corps as the UH-1N. Thanks to power reserves of Twin-Turbine Engine, the Bell 212 is one of the best utility helicopters worldwide.
- Standard version, passenger transport.
- Realistic flight dynamics.
- Original Stereo Sound.
- Fully clickable 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- Additional animations.
- Removable doors (pilot – copilot).
- Windows (Pilot – Copilot).
- Removable passenger seats.
- Engine particle separator.
- Engine inlet and exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Ground Power Unit.
- Nose compartment door.
- Faring Transmitions.
- Engines doors.
- Baggage door.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- High detail 3D model in the interior and exterior.
- High detail textures.
- Light Nav effects.
- Six liveries.
- Paint kit.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1 -V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
4,5 GB free hard disk space
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.