I thought I’d never have so much fun flying in FSX. The only thing limiting this helicopter of it’s full potential is the FSX mechanics. If this helicopter is made for FS 2020, or converted… I would pay any amount for this helicopter to be in that game.
The Bell 222 B is a light helicopter with a powertrain powered by two engines Lycoming LTS-101-750Cs, with semi-rigid main rotor, two blades rotor systems. With retractable wheel landing gear. Manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron for civilian use, was introduced in 1982.
- 2 models EMS and Passenger transport.
- Realistic flight dynamics.
- Original Stereo Sound.
- Fully clickable 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- 3D gauges.
- HD quality exterior textures (2048 x 2048).
- Additional animations.
- Windows (Pilot – Copilot).
- Engine inlet and exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Ground power unit.
- Landing gear locks.
- Nose compartment door.
- Engines cowling.
- Baggage door.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- High detail 3D model in the interior and exterior.
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 9 liveries.
- Paint kit.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1-V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
4,5 GB free hard disk space
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.