The Bell 222 B is a light helicopter with a powertrain powered by two engines Lycoming LTS-101-750Cs, with semi-rigid main rotor, two blades rotor systems. With retractable wheel landing gear. Manufactured by Bell Helicopter Textron for civilian use, was introduced in 1982.
- 2 models EMS and Passenger transport.
- Realistic flight dynamics.
- Original Stereo Sound.
- Fully clickable 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- 3D gauges.
- HD quality exterior textures (2048 x 2048).
- Additional animations.
- Windows (Pilot – Copilot).
- Engine inlet and exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Ground power unit.
- Landing gear locks.
- Nose compartment door.
- Engines cowling.
- Baggage door.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- High detail 3D model in the interior and exterior.
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 9 liveries.
- Paint kit.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1-V4
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
4,5 GB free hard disk space
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.