Love this copter, beautiful and fun to fly, highly recommend
The development of Bell 412 began in the 1970s with the conversion of two Bell 212 helicopters into Bell 412 prototypes. The first flight of the Bell 412 was completed in August 1979 Since then has been produced and are operational worldwide.
- Standard version, passenger transport.
- Realistic flight dynamics.
- Original Stereo Sound.
- Fully clickable 3D Virtual Cockpit.
- Additional animations.
- Approach Plate.
- Removable doors (pilot – copilot).
- Windows (Pilot – Copilot).
- Removable passenger seats.
- Engine particle separator.
- Engine inlet and exhaust covers.
- Pitot covers.
- Ground Power Unit.
- Nose compartment door.
- Engines doors.
- Baggage door.
- Main and tail rotors fully animate.
- High detail 3D model in the interior and exterior.
- High detail textures.
- Light Nav effects.
- Six liveries.
- Paint kit.
- NO 2D Panel Is provided.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Prepar3D V1 -V4.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
4,5 GB free hard disk space
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.